Attorney at Law
Stephanie advises national and international clients in all areas of business law, primarily in commercial and corporate law as well as IT and data protection law. She assists in the drafting of contracts as well as the enforcement of her client‘s interests in and out of court.
In commercial and corporate law, Stephanie particularly supports individuals and companies in the establishment of companies, the development of business activities, board liability and shareholder disputes. She also advises her clients on company acquisitions and sales.
Concerning IT and data protection law, one of her key areas is the drafting and negotiation of contracts relating to information technology, such as contracts for (agile) software development, software purchase, the provision of IT services and service level agreements.
Stephanie studied law at the University of Mannheim. After completing her legal clerkship including among others stations at the Regional Court of Mannheim, a Mannheim law firm specializing in business law and at Luther LLP in Singapore, Stephanie was admitted to the bar in January 2014. Since then she has worked in commercial law firms in Mannheim. She successfully completed her theoretical training as a specialist in commercial and corporate law as well as information technology law.
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Law
- Business Law
- Information Technology Law
- Data Protection Law
- Since 2020: Counsel at clover law
- 2016-2020: Lawyer at the law firm Dr. Herbert & Zeman and Gréus Rechtsanwälte in Mannheim
- 2015-2016: Lawyer at the law firm KLEINER Attorneys at Law in Mannheim
- 2014-2015: Lawyer at law firm SCHLATTER Rechtsanwälte Steuerberater PartG mbB in Mannheim
- 2013: elective period of legal clerkship at Luther LLP in Singapore
- Legal clerkship in the district of Higher Regional Court Karlsruhe, Regional Court Mannheim
- Studies at University of Mannheim with focus on commercial law