Attorney at Law | Specialist attorney for copyright and media law
Lennart has been working as a lawyer since 2012 and has been a specialist lawyer for copyright and media law since 2016.
He represents companies, publishers and public figures in all areas of copyright and media law, in particular in press law, personality law, music, film and event law. Another focus of his work is advising on all issues of IT law and data protection law. Among other things, he assists companies in the development and licensing of software and in the area of e-commerce. In the context of digital business models and the digitalization of processes, Lennart advises on the establishment of data protection organizations and the necessary data compliance.
He has additional expertise in litigations due to many years of extensive experience in proceedings before all courts of instance and the supervision of several fundamental media law proceedings up to the Federal Supreme Court. His other areas of consulting include legal and strategic support for corporate public relations and crisis PR.
Lennart has many years of industry experience in the entertainment industry, including as an A&R assistant, A&R manager and later as co-founder and managing director of a local concert event company.
Lennart studied law at Humboldt University in Berlin and worked as a research assistant in the Legal Department at Native Instruments. During his legal clerkship at SKW Schwarz Rechtsanwälte, he worked in the areas of Media & Entertainment and Corporate Law. He then worked as a lawyer at Moser Bezzenberger Rechtsanwälte and Irle Moser Rechtsanwälte.
- Copyright and Media Law
- Information Technology Law
- Data Protection Law
- Intellectual Property
- Business Law
- Associated partner at Clover Law since 2020
- 2013 - 2020 Lawyer at Irle Moser Attorneys at Law
- Since 2016 Specialist lawyer for copyright and media law
- 2012 - 2013 Lawyer with Moser Bezzenberger
- 2009 - 2011 Lawyer and elective station, Scientific employee at SKW Schwarz Rechtsanwälte
- Legal clerkship at the Court of Appeal
- Study of law at the Humboldt University of Berlin
- "Facebook is not allowed to delete a user's comment or block it", IP legal counsel (11/18);
- "BGH on Google image search: Preview images III", IP-Rechtsberater 2018, 55-56;
- "Infringement of personality rights by publishing a quote from an e-mail correspondence", IP-Rechtsberater 2018, 6-7;
- "Monetary compensation in the event of the spreading of a false rumor", IP-Rechtsberater 2017, 198-199;
- "The Boehmermann Affair", IP Legal Counsel 2016, 159-163;
- "On the prerequisites of recognizability of a depicted person", AfP-Zeitschrift für Medien-und Communications Law, Issue 3-2015.